Children of the American Revolution
The Local chapter is the Chichi-Okobee Society, C.A.R.
The National Society of the Children of the American Revolution is an organization of persons through 21 years of age who are lineal descendants of a patriot of the American Revolution.
The N.S.C.A.R. has six primary objectives in its Bylaws; these objectives are the foundation of the organization:
1. To acquire knowledge of American History.
2. To preserve and restore places of Historical importance associated with men and women who forwarded
3. To ascertain the deeds and honor the memories of the men, women and children who rendered service to
the cause of the American Revolution.
4. To promote the celebration of patriotic anniversaries.
5. To honor and cherish the Flag of the United States of America above every other flag.
6. To love, uphold and extend the principles of American liberty and patriotism.
Membership: Children and Grandchildren of SAR members may apply to be members of the C.A.R. through local societies across the country.
Visit the National C.A.R. website, click on http://www.nscar.org/, the Florida C.A.R. website, click on
To view the ChiChi-Okobee Society C.A.R. 2017 Youth Genealogy Program held at the Children's Garden, 1670 10th Way, Sarasota, FL 34236, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAonKb6d_7U
To email the Senior Society President Beth LaCombe-Chamberlin concerning questions or membership opportunities in the Chichi-Okobee Society, C.A.R. click on email@example.com or send a text to (941) 468-7526.
The Local Address is: 1232 12th Street, Sarasota, FL 34236-3309
To email Charles W. Riegle, our Saramana C.A.R. Committee Chairman, click on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 371-7079.